To further enhance our team, we are looking for a:
PARTNER PROGRAM & RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (M/F)
Do you have a passion for new technology and innovations? Do you want to work in a dynamic and growing company that develops innovative communication software specifically tailored for small to medium sized companies? Do you consider taking Unified Communications software to the next level as a challenge? Then we are looking for you!
- Together with product management identify and pursue strategic partnerships to expand the Swyx partner ecosystem
- Develop and manage processes for evaluating partnership opportunities
- Together with stakeholders and product management define an evolving set of standard partnership requirements and benefits including negotiation of partnership agreements and terms
- Serve as the primary contact for strategic partnership discussions and maintain partner relations
- Work closely with other stakeholder teams across business units (e.g., sales, finance, product management, engineering) to ensure our approach aligns with key business processes.
- Manage E2E risks and issues both towards internal teams and external partners
- Manage and keep track of project budget both with internal and external teams
- University degree in computer science or related field or equivalent education.
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role, preferably in the VoIP, PBX and/or telecommunications business.
- Ability to manage projects independently and to provide updates to senior management. Good understanding of both the technical part and the business part of the project.
- Experience in managing projects using agile methodology. Good understanding of both the technical part and the business part of the project.
- Experience in managing mixed project teams consisting of internal teams and external partners.
- Established track record of successfully managing partner relationships, negotiating agreements and liaising with key stakeholders including senior management.
- Good command of English verbally and in writing.
- A permanent role, highly competitive package, training and participation in the Company’s bonus scheme.
- Working in an innovative and growing company, the role is pivotal to the business, diverse and challenging.
- We’re proud to have created a great place to work, with support and collaboration with colleagues and the Senior Management Team.
- In addition to your remuneration, the Company offers a number of benefits, including Private Health Care and Pensions. There’s also free beverages and fresh fruits on a daily basis.
- As a fast-growing organisation, there’s plenty of scope to develop your own career and support to help you.
- We are conveniently located right next to the A40 & A45 motorways, in a prestigious Technology Park.
- Our Swyx proposition is a very innovative product for a growing market and the role is an opportunity for you to make a difference to our expansion.
Apply online now
Swyx Solutions AG
If you have any questions about your career at Swyx please feel free to contact Katharina Hübner (0231-4777-123 or via E-Mail to: jobs(at)swyx.com).